Thursday, April 7, 2011

All Matter Still Composing Collective Matters


science explains that folks in cities
don’t help each other when it’s noisy
we can only be aware of so many things
she stood there and told us all about
the lines between everything
connecting all things
but even someone that aware
couldn’t realize she invented lines
it’s all solid
there is no empty
she talks about the space between fingers
but we invented fingers so we could
see the space between them as empty
empty being equivalent with irrelevant of course
I made my first PB&J from scratch the day
I pulled the wonder bread out of the bag
before dad could




but I wasn’t at the factory the day the bread was made
or in the field obtaining wheat
before that
I want to talk to you and be aware of all
but if I think about
all the processes in your body
or all that’s happened in this house
I’m calling something all that’s only some
which I hear is lying
I don’t know what to add to reach a sum
that’s more than some
that’s equivalent to experience

No comments:

Post a Comment